Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Let's see if Sarah reads this.

Well. I am in Grande Prairie for Christmas........ I have been told that it really isn't cold out, well, if this isn't what a GP'er considers cold then I don't know what to say. I actually think that they say it just to make themselves feel better about living here. It is a choice. Living here. No one makes them. There are other Bible Colleges in the Universe. There are other companies that hire Heavy Duty Mechanics. I can also suggest that there are other Asian Sensations in other parts of Canada. Other, warmer, wetter parts of Canada. You know. Like in BC. Whatever. It's not my job to interfere in other people's lives. I just visit them at Christmas. You know. Like a certain visitor visits the younger female population of the world once a month. I wouldn't know much about that. Not anymore.

3 comments:

QueenBee said...

Oh mom you are so funny. I miss you and I guess it took me awhile to finally get back to your blog and read it - but I have so yeah me.

QueenBee said...

Ok mom - whatever you say - hahaha!

Megs said...

MARIA!!!!!! I Stummbled upon your blog. I LOVE IT!! BLOG MORE BLOG MORE! PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll bug you until you do!
DO IT!
:D